What to Do in Phuket
Any time of year and no matter what the weather is doing, you are spoilt for choice for things to do in Phuket. With an abundance of beaches, parks and forests to explore, a rich history and culture to discover, and fantastic dining and nightlife choices, the only thing you'll find lacking is the time to see all that the island has to offer.
The range of activities in Phuket continues to grow in sophistication and variety, offering visitors of all budgets, tastes, ages and abilities something to enjoy. It doesn't matter if you're looking for something to take your breath away or just leave you out of breath, there's something for everyone, whether it is natural beauty, historic wonderment or modern adrenaline rushes.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour