Phuket Activities By Areas
Phuket Activity Guide
With ten west coast beaches to choose from there's a lot of activites to chop and choose from on Phuket Island. Patong's the centre of all these goings on and its beach is a hive of activity during the high season while during the low season a lot of the action takes place in the actual town.
From the serenity of Mai Khao Beach to the 'working' beach of Rawai and in the middle, Kata Beach you can choose from horse riding, kitesurfing, paragliding, snorkeling, sailing and much much more. Have a glance through our Phuket Activities By Areas and learn more.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe