Dino Park Mini Golf in Phuket
Kata Beach Activities
Dino Park is a mini-golf course and restaurant located right in between Karon and Kata beaches on the Beach Road itself.
The 18-hole course is themed on dinosaurs and has many large and life-like cement dino statues, along with an erupting ‘volcano’ as well as a Flintstones-themed restaurant.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe
Dino Park Highlights and Features
Popular with both adults and kids, Dino Park is an ideal family outing destination. Because of Phuket’s high humidity and heat, it’s best to frequent the place after the heat of day has abated. The 18-hole mini-golf course has different dinosaurs at each hole and is challenging in parts but nevertheless ‘doable’ for younger players. The clever lighting and atmospheric volcano that ‘erupts’ every 30 minutes with ersatz flames and a fog-like spray is best appreciated after dusk.
There are lots of contrasts here: players will pass a primeval swamp, go through a lava cave, flank a moving and roaring Tyrannosaurus Rex, pass under a 12-metre waterfall and beneath an erupting volcano - all with impressive lighting and sound effects.
Dino Bar at Dino Park
You won’t find much in the way of cooling breezes in Dino Park so be sure to wear mosquito repellent, dress light and to pack some bottled water. After a typical round of 40 minutes to an hour the restaurant is a great place to cool off with a cold drink or burger, served up by Fred and Wilma dress-alikes.
The décor of the restaurant is unique with its prehistoric/dinosaur theme with walls, chairs, tables and floors fashioned out of chunky concrete ‘rocks’. Because of the outlay of Dino Park it’s really best to go when the weather has been and is dry.
Dino Park Mini Golf
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 23:00 daily
- Location: Beach Road – directly between Karon and Kata Beaches next to Marina Phuket Resort