Eduplanet at Central Festival Phuket
Phuket Kids Activities0
Eduplanet Zone, located inside Central Festival Phuket Department Store just outside Phuket Town, offers a variety of educational programs covering music, art, computers, languages and much more. It features five interesting learning centres – Gymboree Play & Music, Lekanoi Craftz, Siam Kolkarn Music School, ECC (Thailand) Phuket, and Computer Click 2. The immediate environment is attractive with no unpleasant loud noises, so typical of shopping malls and is set in an atmosphere conducive for kids to learn and have fun at the same time.
There is a small waiting area for parents with cool drinks, tea and coffee. Eduplanet Zone is located on the P2 Floor with three different accesses; through the P2 car park, the store’s main entrance from Wichitsongkram Road (opposite Cheraim Spa) and the shopping mall’s ground floor entrance.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Gymboree Play & Music
With over 630 locations in more than 30 countries around the globe, Gymboree Play & Music has been offering wonderful interactive family programs for children and parents for the past 30 years. Their programs are specially designed to let young kids learn and develop as they play. Their seven-level program is fit for children up to 30 months. Check out their short-term course of four sessions starting from 2,800 baht per course.
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 – 18:00
- Location: Opposite Yamaha Music School on P2 Floor
- Tel: +66 (0) 76-209 399
Lekanoi Craftz has its roots in the Korea Plastic and Technical Art Association (KPTA) in South Korea and develops children’s EQ skill through creativity, imagination, sensibility, systematization and transformation. This is done through playing with clay and crafting it into shapes like animals, houses and cartoon characters. Open for youngsters age three to 12.
- Opening Hours: Mon 09:00 – 19:00, Sat and Sun 08:30 – 19:00
- Location: Next to Gymboree on P2 Floor
- Tel: +66 (0) 76-307 062
Siam Kolkarn Music School
This is where youngsters can learn music instrumentals from pianos to guitars and more. Singing classes taught by professional vocalists are also available.
For those who like dancing, check also Phuket International Dance Academy (PIDA) at the nearby shopping mall, Big C (2nd floor, Tel: +66 (0) 76-209151)). It’s run by the same team as Siam Kolakarn Music School. Classical ballet, hip-hop, Thai traditional dance, jazz moves are all taught here, as well as many other dance styles.
- Opening Hours: Mon – Tue 09:00 – 18: 30, Wed – Sun 09:00 – 20:00
- Location: Next to Office Depot at the Eduplanet Zone on P2 Floor
- Tel: +66 (0) 83-647 3632
ECC (Thailand) Phuket
ECC is the largest private language and computer school in Thailand, with more than 50 branches all over the country. The Bangkok-based centre opened its branch here for families who want their children to learn more and have better English than is currently taught in normal schools. It also helps adults improve their English skills with a wide variety of courses from general conversation to specialised test preparation. ECC accepts students from three years old upwards.
- Opening Hours: Mon – Thu 08:30 – 21:00, Fri – Sun 08:30 – 19:30
- Location: Opposite Computer Click 2 at the Eduplanet Zone on P2 Floor
- Tel: +66 (0) 76-307 057
Computer Click 2
This is a computer learning centre offering many courses starting from basic computer, internet introduction, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, graphic design and animation and web design. Their special program called Roboclick has become very popular and is all about learning how to build and program robots using Lego and a computer. The minimum age accepted here is five years old.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 – 19:00
- Location: At the Eduplanet Zone on P2 Floor
- Tel: +66 (0) 76-307 055