Phuket for Children and Families
Kids activities, Kids Friendly Hotels
Thailand is a very safe place for kids of all ages. The Thai people love children and are quite protective of them, no matter what their nationality.
They do like to touch kids, squeezing their arms gently or stroking their hair, especially if your child is blonde, but it is done with the kindest of intentions. However, this can be a bit unnerving for children from the west who aren't used to this kind of attention from strangers.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe