Surin Beach lies on the west coast of Phuket and is a well-known location amongst high-end holidaymakers. Here, you can visit one of the luxurious spas, join in with a Thai cooking class and go surfing.
All Activities in Surin Beach
Spas in Surin Beach
Surin Beach plays host to quite a few five-star spa centres which are attached to local resorts, including TwinPalms Phuket Hotel and Ayara Hilltops. The treatments may not exactly be cheap but a good spa treatment can top up what could be missing in your original vacation plan. Give it a try.
For a stand-alone spa in the Surin area visit Surin Thai Spa (Tel: +66 (0) 76-270695) open daily from 10:00 -24:00. They offer standard massage at very friendly prices i.e. Thai massage, foot massage and oil massage as well as Thai herbal sauna.
- Opening Hours: Palm Spa at TwinPalms Phuket Hotel open daily from 10:00 –21:00, Ayara Hilltops Boutique Resort & Spa open daily from 09:00 – 20:00
- Location: TwinPalms Phuket Hotel and Ayara Hilltops Boutique Resort
- Tel: TwinPalms Resort: +66 (0) 76-316500 Ayara Hilltops: +66 (0) 76 – 271271
Surfing in Surin Beach
Phuket is notoriously unreliable for the continuity of its surf but that doesn’t put off real enthusiasts and neither has it stopped surfing clubs from forming nor a three-times-a-year surfing competition from being organised. The waves are storm generated so you’re only going to catch the big ones in the more volatile low season from May Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 20:00
- Location: Saltwater Dreaming Surf Shop, Main Road, Surin Beach
- Tel: +66 (0) 76-271050
Thai Cooking Classes in Surin
The Chedi offers an excellent Thai cooking class which lasts about five hours long and includes going to the market to pick the ingredients. Cooking classes are also available on request at TwinPalms where you can learn how to create three signature Thai dishes.
- Opening Hours: Booking in advance is required
- Location: The Chedi & TwinPalms
- Tel: The Chedi: +66 (0) 76 – 324017 TwinPalms Resort: +66 (0) 76 – 316500