Phuket Attractions by Areas
What to See around Phuket
With its glittering temples, impressive scenery, idyllic beaches and friendly locals, Phuket Island is immensly rewarding to those who take the time to explore its many attractions. There is something to see for virtually anyone, including nature at its most jaw-dropping and man-made structures at their most intricate and inspiring. Learn something new at the various shows and museums or admire beauty at galleries and viewpoints.
From the southern Phromthep Cape to the top of the island at the Sarasin Bridge, Phuket is packed with new, fascinating and memorable attractions. For your convenience, we have sorted these by area to help you find what there is to see and do immediately around you, wherever you may be on Phuket.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe