Chalong Bay Rum Distillery
Chalong Bay Rum Distillery is based in southern Phuket, not far from Phuket Zoo. It's known for producing high-end quality white rum, which you can enjoy via on-site visits, workshops, and tastings. Hourly guided tours in English, French, Thai, and Russian start from 2pm until 6pm every day. You can join a 2-hour cocktail workshop to Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 11pm
- Location: 14/2 Moo 2, Palai, Soi 2, Chalong, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)88 448 1343, +66 (0)82 800 4701
Coral Island lies around 3 km southeast of Phuket. It's famous for Long Beach and Banana Beach, both of which offer excellent snorkelling. Both beaches also offer water sports, including banana boats, canoes, and snorkelling. There's a speedboat on Long Beach that can take you out for a brief parasail outing. You can get to Coral Read More...
- Location: Ko He, Rawai, Muang, Phuket, Thailand
Phuket Big Buddha
The Big Buddha is one of Phuket's most important and revered landmarks. Standing at 45 metres high, the gigantic image sits on top of the Nakkerd Hills, between Chalong and Kata. During your visit, you can enjoy panoramic views of the island – think sweeping vistas of Phuket Town, Kata, Karon, and Chalong Bay. The atmosphere Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6am to 7pm
- Location: Soi Yot Sane 1, Karon, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)81 891 3827
Phuket Botanic Garden
The Phuket Botanic Garden in Chalong attracts families and those with an interest in gardening and botany. It has an orchid pavilion display and rainforest garden with many rare plant species and more than 30 other selections. A must-see is the winter garden, where you can see colourful flowers and trees from the northern part of Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 5pm
- Location: 98/89 Mu 4 Chao Fa Road, Chalong, Muang, Phuket 83130 Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 367 076
Radar Hill Viewpoint
Radar Hill Viewpoint is one of the highest vantage points in Phuket. It towers above Patong and looking out over the eastern part of the island. Accessible only from the east, the picturesque (and sometimes steep) road winds through villages and rubber plantations. The views on the way up are spectacular and feature Phuket's Bang Wad Read More...
- Location: Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83120, Thailand
Wat Chalong is a historical landmark and Buddhist temple in Phuket's Chalong Bay. For centuries, locals come to pray almost every day while westerners learn about Buddhism during their holiday. Many locals claim that the temple often experiences many miracles. It's also known for its pivotal and healing role in the fighting between Chinese secret societies (Angyee) Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 5pm
- Location: 70 Village No. 6 Chao Fah Tawan Tok Road, Chalong, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 381 226
Wat Luang Pu Supha
Wat Mai Luang Pu Supha (Wat Sila Suparam) is a beautiful and inviting temple in Chalong. It's famous mainly because of its founder, Luang Pu Supha, who was one of the most respected and long-lived monks in modern Thai history. The ordination hall displays a statue of Buddha in a sitting position, with a 7-headed serpent Read More...
- Location: Jaofa 69 Rd, Chalong, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand