Karon Viewpoint is one of the most frequented viewpoints in Phuket. Located between Nai Harn and Kata Noi beaches, it's usually busy most days of the year and a popular stop in many tour itineraries. From here, You can take in views of Kata Noi, Kata Yai and Karon beaches.
Karon Viewpoint is located just to the south of Kata Noi Beach. It looks out directly out to the Andaman Sea, though most people have their cameras pointed north at the impressive 8-km vista of Phuket's 3 west coast beaches.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Highlights of Karon Viewpoint
The northern vista from Karon Viewpoint is one of the most photographed images in Phuket. This iconic outlook highlights the best of the island: sparkling blue sea, snow-white surf, white-sand beaches, an exotic nearby island (Koh Pu), and the deep-green hues of Phuket’s hillsides.
Good to know about Karon Viewpoint
There’s plenty of parking space at Karon Viewpoint, though many people simply park at the roadside when the area becomes too crowded. You’ll find drinks and snack stands, along with a large gazebo (with seats) providing ample shade. The viewpoint is about a 10-minute drive from Kata Beach and another 10 minutes down to Nai Harn Beach.
Karon Viewpoint in Phuket
- Opening Hours: 24/7
- Location: 4233 Karon, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand