Other Destinations in Thailand
Beyond Phuket and its great beaches are even more beaches. Several relatively untouched and lovely destinations are only a few hours away by road and sea. The Phi Phi Islands can be reached quickly while exotic Krabi Province offers such delights as Koh Lanta, with its unforgettable coastline and sensuous Railay Beach, while further to the south lies beautiful Trang Province with its entrancing sea caves and attractive beaches.
Much further afield is cosmopolitain Bangkok, historic Chiang Mai, the famous and infamous nightlife scenes of Koh Samui and Pattaya, the old-fashioned charm of Hua Hin and the tropical beauty of Koh Chang.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by Speedboat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe