Krabi Travel Guide
Krabi, Thailand. An exquisite coastline, idyllic islands and tropical jungle are just a few of the natural splendours of this Southern Thai province.
Throw away your watch and bask in nature's beauty. Cruise around the Andaman by speedboat or yacht, or even by canoe, and discover the region's white-sand beaches, soaring cliffs and colourful marine life. Snorkel, dive, or canoe in balmy waters teeming with tropical fish and other sea creatures of exotic beauty.
Venture inland and trek to the sounds of screeching birds and hooting gibbons. Or scale the heights of Krabi's renowned limestone mountains on a rock climbing adventure tour. Afterwards, wind down with a poolside sunset cocktail at your resort or enjoy a soothing spa session in luxurious surroundings.
Krabi's sea and landscapes are sure to dazzle you, while its unhurried pace will restore your soul. Come to Krabi and you'll discover why more and more people are calling this the best place on Earth.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Krabi Travel Guide
Most Visited Krabi Hotels
Ao Nang: Ananta Burin Resort, Aonang Cliff Beach Resort, Aonang Orchid Resort, Aree Tara Resort, Krabi Resort, Pakasai Resort, Palm Paradise Resort, Phra Nang Inn, Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Ao Nang Princeville Resort
Nopparat Thara: Buri Tara Resort Krabi
Railay Beach: Railay Bay Resort & Spa, Sand Sea Resort,
Klong Muang & Tubkaek: Nakamanda Resort & Spa, Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi, Sheraton Krabi Beach Resort, The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort
Phi Phi Islands: Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island
Other areas: Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas