Everything You need to Know About Trang near Krabi
Trang is one of Thailand's undiscovered hideaways. Secluded beaches, tropical islands, clear water and towering cliffs.
Quiet and unassuming, Trang, like the provinces of Krabi and Phang Nga, has a stunning coastline hiding some of Thailand's finest white sand beaches and dozens of unexplored and uninhabited islands.
In the interior, lagoons, forest, waterfalls and hidden caves alternate with rolling sweeps of leafy rubber plantations in an agriculturally rich landscape.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe
Why Go to Trang?
Trang's white sand beaches and idyllic islands offer peace, tranquility and a place to relax without the intrusion of mass tourism. Caves, waterfalls, hot springs and lakes provide a perfect venue for adventure and nature lovers. It's rural Thailand with good roads, comfortable low-key hotels and friendly locals.