Everything You need to Know About Trang near Krabi
Trang is one of Thailand's undiscovered hideaways. Secluded beaches, tropical islands, clear water and towering cliffs.
Quiet and unassuming, Trang, like the provinces of Krabi and Phang Nga, has a stunning coastline hiding some of Thailand's finest white sand beaches and dozens of unexplored and uninhabited islands.
In the interior, lagoons, forest, waterfalls and hidden caves alternate with rolling sweeps of leafy rubber plantations in an agriculturally rich landscape.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
Why Go to Trang?
Trang's white sand beaches and idyllic islands offer peace, tranquility and a place to relax without the intrusion of mass tourism. Caves, waterfalls, hot springs and lakes provide a perfect venue for adventure and nature lovers. It's rural Thailand with good roads, comfortable low-key hotels and friendly locals.