Everything You need to Know About Trang near Krabi
Trang is one of Thailand's undiscovered hideaways. Secluded beaches, tropical islands, clear water and towering cliffs.
Quiet and unassuming, Trang, like the provinces of Krabi and Phang Nga, has a stunning coastline hiding some of Thailand's finest white sand beaches and dozens of unexplored and uninhabited islands.
In the interior, lagoons, forest, waterfalls and hidden caves alternate with rolling sweeps of leafy rubber plantations in an agriculturally rich landscape.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Why Go to Trang?
Trang's white sand beaches and idyllic islands offer peace, tranquility and a place to relax without the intrusion of mass tourism. Caves, waterfalls, hot springs and lakes provide a perfect venue for adventure and nature lovers. It's rural Thailand with good roads, comfortable low-key hotels and friendly locals.