Everything You need to Know About Trang near Krabi
Trang is one of Thailand's undiscovered hideaways. Secluded beaches, tropical islands, clear water and towering cliffs.
Quiet and unassuming, Trang, like the provinces of Krabi and Phang Nga, has a stunning coastline hiding some of Thailand's finest white sand beaches and dozens of unexplored and uninhabited islands.
In the interior, lagoons, forest, waterfalls and hidden caves alternate with rolling sweeps of leafy rubber plantations in an agriculturally rich landscape.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Why Go to Trang?
Trang's white sand beaches and idyllic islands offer peace, tranquility and a place to relax without the intrusion of mass tourism. Caves, waterfalls, hot springs and lakes provide a perfect venue for adventure and nature lovers. It's rural Thailand with good roads, comfortable low-key hotels and friendly locals.