Bangtao Restaurant Reviews
Phuket Restaurants & Dining
Bangtao Beach is largely dominated by the Laguna Group Complex, with its award-winning, if pricey, restaurants. However, if you head towards the Cherng Talay day market from Laguna, you’ll come across many eminently worthwhile restaurants.
As with most hotel restaurants, much of the focus is on international cuisine in the Laguna area, though there are some excellent Thai restaurants, particularly concentrating on fresh fine seafood. In Tinlay Place, there is a cluster of good eateries where you can get everything from Indian to Italian with lots in between.
With its well-known wonderful beach, a big attraction for the region's restaurants (aside from the five-star service and chefs) is the easy-going ambiance and the breath-taking sunsets by the sand.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration