Bangtao Restaurant Reviews
Phuket Restaurants & Dining
Bangtao Beach is largely dominated by the Laguna Group Complex, with its award-winning, if pricey, restaurants. However, if you head towards the Cherng Talay day market from Laguna, you’ll come across many eminently worthwhile restaurants.
As with most hotel restaurants, much of the focus is on international cuisine in the Laguna area, though there are some excellent Thai restaurants, particularly concentrating on fresh fine seafood. In Tinlay Place, there is a cluster of good eateries where you can get everything from Indian to Italian with lots in between.
With its well-known wonderful beach, a big attraction for the region's restaurants (aside from the five-star service and chefs) is the easy-going ambiance and the breath-taking sunsets by the sand.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe