Bangtao Restaurant Reviews
Phuket Restaurants & Dining
Bangtao Beach is largely dominated by the Laguna Group Complex, with its award-winning, if pricey, restaurants. However, if you head towards the Cherng Talay day market from Laguna, you’ll come across many eminently worthwhile restaurants.
As with most hotel restaurants, much of the focus is on international cuisine in the Laguna area, though there are some excellent Thai restaurants, particularly concentrating on fresh fine seafood. In Tinlay Place, there is a cluster of good eateries where you can get everything from Indian to Italian with lots in between.
With its well-known wonderful beach, a big attraction for the region's restaurants (aside from the five-star service and chefs) is the easy-going ambiance and the breath-taking sunsets by the sand.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay