Chalong, Rawai, Naiharn & Panwa Restaurant Reviews
Phuket Restaurants & Dining
Chalong and Rawai differ from other Phuket dining-out destinations in that they are more residential than touristic and therefore cater to regular customers’ needs rather than to walk-in diners.
The seafront at Rawai hosts many restaurants, as does the area near Chalong Pier, and you’ll find a long list of dining out destinations along Nai Harn’s Soi Sai Yuan. Panwa’s better restaurants are almost without exception in resort grounds.
Cuisine options vary from exceptional Thai seafood to chunky Danish sandwiches, with price ranges and settings being equally varied.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour