Chalong, Rawai, Naiharn & Panwa Restaurant Reviews
Phuket Restaurants & Dining
Chalong and Rawai differ from other Phuket dining-out destinations in that they are more residential than touristic and therefore cater to regular customers’ needs rather than to walk-in diners.
The seafront at Rawai hosts many restaurants, as does the area near Chalong Pier, and you’ll find a long list of dining out destinations along Nai Harn’s Soi Sai Yuan. Panwa’s better restaurants are almost without exception in resort grounds.
Cuisine options vary from exceptional Thai seafood to chunky Danish sandwiches, with price ranges and settings being equally varied.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay