Chalong, Rawai, Naiharn & Panwa Restaurant Reviews
Phuket Restaurants & Dining
Chalong and Rawai differ from other Phuket dining-out destinations in that they are more residential than touristic and therefore cater to regular customers’ needs rather than to walk-in diners.
The seafront at Rawai hosts many restaurants, as does the area near Chalong Pier, and you’ll find a long list of dining out destinations along Nai Harn’s Soi Sai Yuan. Panwa’s better restaurants are almost without exception in resort grounds.
Cuisine options vary from exceptional Thai seafood to chunky Danish sandwiches, with price ranges and settings being equally varied.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe