Chalong, Rawai, Naiharn & Panwa Restaurant Reviews
Phuket Restaurants & Dining
Chalong and Rawai differ from other Phuket dining-out destinations in that they are more residential than touristic and therefore cater to regular customers’ needs rather than to walk-in diners.
The seafront at Rawai hosts many restaurants, as does the area near Chalong Pier, and you’ll find a long list of dining out destinations along Nai Harn’s Soi Sai Yuan. Panwa’s better restaurants are almost without exception in resort grounds.
Cuisine options vary from exceptional Thai seafood to chunky Danish sandwiches, with price ranges and settings being equally varied.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration