Fatty’s German Restaurant
Fatty’s German Restaurant has built up a good reputation over the years for delicious German and western-style food. It's famous for serving meat in huge portions, offering excellent value for money. Must-tries at Fatty’s are its steaks and sausages.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 12pm to 3pm and from 6pm to 10pm
- Location: Chaofa E Rd, Chalong, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)81 894 1804
The Green Man
The Green Man Pub offers a wide range of traditional English pub grub in Phuket. Locals and expats often visit this Tudor English pub for its signature Sunday roast (2pm to 10.30pm), but you can enjoy all-day breakfasts as well.
Must-tries include fish and chips, mussels, bacon and clam chowder, steak and mushroom pie. It’s best Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Sunday from 12pm to 2am (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 82/15 Moo 4 Patak Road, Chalong, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 390 360
Kan Eang @Pier
Kan Eang @Pier is perhaps one of Phuket’s most loved seafood restaurants,
which has been going for decades and is a must-visit for most visitors for its seaside location, atmospheric grounds and a wide-ranging menu that covers all the nautical bases. There’s also an onsite wine shop. You can easily find the restaurant next to the Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10.30am to 11pm
- Location: 44/1 Viset Road Moo 5, Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)83 173 1187
Mor Mu Dong
Mor Mu Dong has a unique location right in among the mangroves. Many of the dishes are typical fiery Phuket food, with no holds barred, but there are milder dishes on the menu. The restaurant has a great atmosphere, as well as several open-sided huts for group dining and smaller huts for more intimate groups. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 9.30pm
- Location: 9/4 Moo 3, Soi Palai, Chao Fa Rd, Chalong, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)88 766 1634
We Café Salad & Coffee
WeCafé is a pleasant restaurant and coffee shop on Chaofa West Road between Phuket Town and Chalong Temple. It stands next to a famous hydroponic farm, which has been growing and selling fresh salad since 2000. The success of this environmentally friendly farm led the owner to open WeCafé, which serves salads, sandwiches, smoothies, coffee and Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 5/30 Chao Fah Tawan Tok Rd, Wichit, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)88 752 1352