Phuket Dining by Location
Phuket Restaurants Guide
Where to Eat in Phuket? Browse through our guide to some of the best places around the island or select a location from the map. We have selected some of the best and most popular restaurants around the island categorized by type of cuisine or by location.
Visitors to Phuket will be overwhelmed by the variety of food and dining experiences that awaits them here. Even the most discerning and hard to please foodies will appreciate what really is one of the major attractions of the island and indeed Thailand overall, as Thai food is renowned world wide for its virtually addictive flavours and variety, and for the freshness of the ingredients. Phuket is especially acclaimed for its seafood, southern specialities such as curries with coconut milk and the fantastic range of fresh fruits also available here.
One of the wonderful characteristics of this country and its people is the reverence held for food and eating. Delectable food is readily available at almost all times of the day, and you don't have to pay an arm and a leg to enjoy the most sumptuous of dishes. Whether dining in an upmarket hotel restaurant or sitting on a stool by a street side vendor, you'll enjoy every morsel.
Browse through our location and cuisine guides, or go straight to our handy directory with contact details and reviews of restaurants all over the island. For those who want to try their hand at cooking, check out information about schools that offer short courses in Thai cooking.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration