Kata Beach Restaurant Reviews
Phuket Restaurants & Dining
Kata Beach come in a close second to Patong in terms of being the island's best dining-out destination. The restaurants in this part of Phuket are more likely to be mid-range rather than fine-dining locations, though with some notable exceptions, such as The Boathouse and Villa Royale.
There is no shortage of eating-out establishments near to and even on the actual beach here, taking full advantage of the natural gift of fine white sands and west-facing view out into the Indian Ocean and the setting sun. Munching on Thai snacks and first-class seafood with your toes in the warm, tropical sea - that’s what makes a holiday extra special.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by Speedboat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe