Amalfi Ristorante Pizzeria Phuket
Amalfi Ristorante Pizzeria Phuket specialises in wood-fired pizzas and pasta, but also offers excellent Thai food in Nai Harn. Located on Sai Yuan Road, it has a very welcoming vibe that attracts families looking to enjoy authentic Italian dishes. Must-tries include the spinach ravioli, seafood soup, and calzone pizza. Amalfi Ristorante Pizzeria Phuket also offers homemade panna cotta and tiramisu, which you can ask to be made vegan.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 3pm to 11.30pm
- Location: 90/14 Moo 1, Sai Yuan Road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)87 892 3774
A garden-style restaurant serving authentic Thai food, Banana Corner offers local favourites such as tom ka gai (coconut soup with chicken), spicy glass noodles with seafood, and grilled tiger prawns. Prices are affordable, with ample parking space close to the restaurant
- Opening Hours: Daily from 12pm to midnight
- Location: 43/47 Moo 1, Saiyuan Road, Rawai, Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)92 649 7845
The Breakfast Hut
The Breakfast Hut (unsurprisingly) in Rawai serves all-day breakfasts at affordable prices. This open-sided cafe is a popular hangout spot for expats living in Nai Harn. Standouts include the cappuccino, banana pancakes, toasted ham and cheese sandwich, and Nutella crepe. You can also find American and English breakfast sets, served in hefty portions.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 4pm
- Location: 31/33 Moo 1, Rawai, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)89 173 0878
Coconut Café is a local Thai-style restaurant in Nai Harn, right by the entrance of the Royal Phuket Yacht Club Resort. It has a very simple setup, with wooden tables and chairs occupying the open-air space. Its extensive menu includes fried fish with garlic and pepper, fried pork noodles and shrimp pad Thai, as well as pizzas, spaghetti and sandwiches.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 10pm
- Location: Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand
German Bakery Rawai
German Bakery on Sai Yuan Road is an open-air venue that's known for its freshly baked German bread and pastries. The cafe is busiest in the morning when you can enjoy American or continental breakfast sets. Must-tries include the pancakes, omelette, and bratwurst, paired with brewed coffee or fruit juice. Vollkorn (whole grain) bread, croissants, and frozen quiches are available for takeaways.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7.30am to 5.30pm
- Location: Moo 1, Soi Saiyuan, Nai Harn, Rawai, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)81 884 4033
Home Steak at Saiyuan
Home Steak at Saiyuan is a family-friendly restaurant on Soi Saiyuan, around 3.3 km northeast of Nai Harn Beach. The dining room has wooden furnishing, quirky artwork, and plenty of potted plants, giving it a rather tropical vibe. As the name suggests, you can enjoy excellent steaks, along with western favourites like mixed grills, chicken wieners, and fish and chips.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 3pm to 11pm (closed on Sundays)
- Location: Soi Saiyuan, Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)81 891 3264
Le Celtique Rawai
Le Celtique Rawai specialises in traditional French, Italian and Thai dishes. Run by a convivial French-Thai couple, it's popular among expats and locals looking to enjoy authentic crepes and galettes (40 varieties available). Le Celtique Rawai's 15-label wine list offers enough choices to complement your meal, with selections from France and South America. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Sunday from 4pm to 10pm (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 80/90 Soi Huay Nam Toe, Chalong, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)98 735 8199
Nai Harn Seafood
Nai Harn Seafood is the first (and biggest) restaurant you'll spot when arriving at Nai Harn Beach, where a row of shops and local eateries can found just opposite its public car park. Must-tries include the stir-fried chicken with kale, deep-fried fish filet in sweet-and-sour sauce, tom yam goong (spicy shrimp soup), and black pepper steak.
- Location: Nai Harn Beach, Muang, Phuket, 83000, Thailand
Phromthep Cape Restaurant
Promthep Cape Restaurant overlooks both Ya Nui and Nai Harn beaches, as well as Ao Sane Beach in Phuket. It serves decently-priced seafood like fresh lobster, fish, squid and prawns. While it's relatively close to the famous viewpoint, the restaurant is fairly quiet throughout the day, VIsit in the early evening for beautiful sunset views – minus the crowds of Promthep Cape. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: Laem Promthep, Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)83 180 8665