Restaurant Reviews Nearby Phuket
Khao Lak - Phi Phi Island - Krabi - Koh Samui Restaurants
Don’t despair if you find yourself away from the South of Thailand’s culinary centre, Phuket. You’ll find several good restaurants dotting the surrounding areas and Samui is a gourmet’s dream destination with award-winning establishments (mostly in resorts) all around the island.
Phi Phi has Le Grand Bleu, an attractive French bistro, while Krabi Town has a plethora of backpacker venues, all serving western food. Khao Lak has several good restaurant choices, generally speaking in the La On area but with a few more in Bang Niang. Have a look through our guides and decide for yourself.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe