Patong Beach Restaurant Reviews
Phuket Restaurants & Dining
Despite popular belief, Patong is not just about bawdy nightlife. It has the distinction of being southern Thailand’s culinary epicentre and hosts hundreds of restaurants, from high-end, award-winning eateries to laughably-cheap street stalls, with an impressive range in between.
As befitting an international holiday destination, you will find almost every nationality’s cooking represented here, from the obvious – like Thai (naturally) and Italian (which seems to be ubiquitous around the world) – to the not so obvious and significantly less common outside their native countries – such as Russian and Turkish – and plenty more besides.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe