Patong Beach Restaurant Reviews
Phuket Restaurants & Dining
Despite popular belief, Patong is not just about bawdy nightlife. It has the distinction of being southern Thailand’s culinary epicentre and hosts hundreds of restaurants, from high-end, award-winning eateries to laughably-cheap street stalls, with an impressive range in between.
As befitting an international holiday destination, you will find almost every nationality’s cooking represented here, from the obvious – like Thai (naturally) and Italian (which seems to be ubiquitous around the world) – to the not so obvious and significantly less common outside their native countries – such as Russian and Turkish – and plenty more besides.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour