Phuket Town Restaurant Reviews
Phuket Restaurants & Dining
Phuket Town’s got quite a history to it and it’s in the historical old quarter that you will find some of the best restaurants. Generally fitting into the traditional shophouses that are so ubiquitous in the area, the restaurants have intimacy, history and culinary art under one roof.
There are two major Italian eateries in this area, a French-Thai outlet, countless Thai and several Chinese restaurants – all within strolling distance of each other. The price ranges vary from cheap-and-cheerful to luxurious fine dining, with an impressive quantity of good value places in the middle offering excellent quality at remarkably reasonable rates.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by Speedboat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe