East 88 Restaurant & Beach Lounge
East 88 Restaurant & Beach Lounge at Serenity Phuket Resort offers views of Rawai Beach and the neighbouring Lone Island. Its extensive food menu ranges from burgers, pasta, pizzas and steaks to Thai favourites like tom yum goong, laarb (Issan-style spicy salad), and fried rice.
East 88 also serves excellent cocktails, like the Chilli Moon (vodka, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 10.30pm
- Location: Serenity Phuket, 14 Moo 5, Viset Road,, Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 371 900
Flip Side Phuket
Flip Side Phuket serves excellent western dishes and international beers, making it a popular brunch and lunch spot among expats and travellers in Rawai. Burgers are its most popular offerings, with thick buns stuffed with 100% Australian beef patties, deep-fried onions, cheese, and Flipside’s homemade ketchup. You can also find healthy options on the menu, such Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8.30am to 10.30pm
- Location: 469/4 Wiset Road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)90 869 5552
Supernatural Restaurant at Friendship Beach Resort
Supernatural Restaurant at Friendship Beach Resort and Spa is a beachfront venue serving vegan and vegetarian dishes, as well as classic Thai and western fare. Just a few steps away from Rawai Beach, you can find a swimming pool and attractive thatched gazebos within the family-friendly property.
Must-tries include the raw vegetable lasagna (pesto, marinara sauce Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7.30am to 10pm
- Location: 27/1 Soi Mittrapap, Rawai, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 613 580
- Cuisine: Thai and American
Laem Ka Noi Seafood
Laem Ka Noi Seafood is a fascinating but out-of-the-way restaurant in Rawai. It has a quaint and isolated seaside setting that makes for an enjoyable meal with views of Chalong Bay and surrounding islets. The restaurant specialises in Thai-style seafood and classic local dishes, with standouts like fried squid with garlic, omelette, and stir-fried vegetables with shrimp.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10.30am to 8pm
- Location: Soi Laem Ka Noi, Rawai, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)87 284 2283
Nikita's Restaurant is a beachfront venue directly on Rawai Beach, offering fantastic views of Chalong Bay. It specialises in a wide range of cuisines, including wood-fired pizza, seafood platters and classic Thai dishes. Signature cocktails like Bramble in Phuket or Melon X Lychee Gin Smash are must-tries, but you can also choose from Nikita's extensive wine Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9.30am to 10.30pm
- Location: 44 Viset Road, Rawai Beach, Rawai, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: 076-288703
Promthep Cape Restaurant
Promthep Cape Restaurant overlooks both Ya Nui and Nai Harn beaches, as well as Ao Sane Beach in Phuket. It serves decently-priced seafood like fresh lobster, fish, squid and prawns. While it's relatively close to the famous viewpoint, the restaurant is fairly quiet throughout the day, VIsit in the early evening for beautiful sunset views – minus the crowds of Promthep Cape. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: Laem Promthep, Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)83 180 8665
Rawai View Café & Bar
Rawai View Café & Bar is a charming venue on the southern end of Rawai Beach. It occupies a thatch-roofed and open-sided wooden house, with a terrace overlooking Chalong Bay and tropical almond trees. The menu is largely oriented towards classic Thai dishes, but you can also find a selection of western fare. Rawai View Café Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Sunday from 2pm to 10pm
- Location: 96/6 Moo 6, Soi 1, Laem Promthep, Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)88 768 3340
Rim Had Seafood
Rim Had Seafood is a family-run restaurant with a down-to-earth décor and easy access to Rawai Beach. As the name suggests, it serves fresh seafood at local prices. The Phuket lobster is a standout, but you can also enjoy classic Thai dishes like som tam (green papaya salad), shrimp pad Thai, and stir-fried chicken with cashews.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 11pm
- Location: 22/9 4233 Rawai, Muang Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)65 348 3759
Sea Gypsies Fish Market
Sea Gypsies Fish Market, also called Rawai Seafood Market, offers a wide range of fresh seafood in Rawai Beach. Your purchase benefits the local community and family-run businesses. You can carry your still-wriggling fish and shellfish across the road, where restaurants can prepare them to your liking. Most of the shops have signage in English, Russian and Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 9pm (hours may vary)
- Location: Wiset Road, Rawai Beach, Rawai, Phuket 83130, Thailand
Mangosteen Restaurant & Wine Cellar
Mangosteen Restaurant & Wine Cellar is the main dining venue of the 5-star Mangosteen Resort in Rawai. The menu includes Mediterranean, Asian, and international dishes, but focuses mainly on Royal Thai cuisine. Every Monday from 7pm to 9.30pm, Mangosteen's Thai Food Lovers Night offers an extensive buffet spread of authentic local specialities. The resort restaurant also offers live music, an underground wine cellar, and a poolside lounge.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 11pm
- Location: 99/4 Moo 7, Rawai, Soi Mangosteen, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 289 399