Surin Beach Restaurants
Where to Eat in Surin Beach
Surin Beach lies between BangTao and Kamala beaches, and is an interesting location, especially when it comes to food. There are plenty of simple and small local restaurants here and there including on the seashore itself.
Many of them are perfect for families with young children. Then there are more and more unique and trendy bars and restaurants which are slowly gaining a good reputation and will probably steal the scene eventually. No matter if you are on a budget or love to enjoy great meal in an extraordinary place, Surin Beach has the choices for you.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Restaurants in Surin Beach
Cudos restaurant in the Surin Beach/ Cherng Talay area is remarkable. Most new restaurants in Phuket experience teething troubles either in the kitchen, marketing, location or hiring reliable staff. Still, if this is the case at Cudos, on the surface of things it'd be hard to guess that the restaurant has only been open a few months as both its service and ambience suggest a more mature establishment. Cudos is themed on Mediterranean food expertly mixed with local products and as a result the cuisine is not only delectable but healthy and wholesome. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Lunch 12.00 - 15.00
Dinner 17.00 - 22.30
- Location: Right next door to Surin Plaza
- Address: 117 Moo 3, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Talang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 386 598
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Price Range: Pricey
Located inside the chic and trendy resort TwinPalms Phuket, it is most famous for its Sunday Brunches (think fresh seafood, oysters, roast beef and chicken, cheeses and strawberries dipped in chocolate and more.) Their bar is open daily from 16:00 – late. Prices are on the expensive side. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Buffet breakfast: 07:00 – 11:00, Dinner: 16:00 – 23:00, Sunday Brunch: 12:00 – 15:00
- Location: TwinPalms Resort
- Tel: +66 (0) 76 316 500
- Cuisine: Thai or Oriental/Western fusion
Pensione Italian Restaurant is part of Capri Beach Resort, a small accommodation facing the sea on Surin Beach. The restaurant is located on the ground floor of the building and offers really good Italian food and wine at reasonable prices. Don’t forget to try their pizzas, so tasty when they come right out of the restaurant’s wood-fired oven.
- Location: Capri Beach Resort, next door to Oriental Fine Art Shop
- Tel: +66 (0) 76 270 579
- Cuisine: Italian
Laem Singh Beach features seven restaurants in high season and three in the low season but Da Ali is the capo di tutti capi of these beachside affairs. You can tell from the name that there is a strong Italian influence on this beach and indeed several beach workers speak the language, as well as pretty good English.
Before going to visit Da Ali you will have to ask yourself if you can handle a mini workout as to get down to the beach from the Kamala-to-Surin road you will be faced with a steep descent and a heart-pounding, muscle-straining climb up afterwards. Read More...
- Location: Laem Singh Beach, on the road between Kamala and Surin beaches.
Surin Bay Inn
It must have been almost 10 years since Surin Bay Inn first opened its doors. Locals love it and tourists find their prices very reasonable for their hearty and delicious pub fare. It is a place where families come and spend time together, especially over the weekends. The menu is made up of Thai and international cuisine and there is a kid’s section, too. Also, it is a good place to watch live major sports.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 06:00 – 23:30
- Location: Near TwinPalms and Manathai Hotel
- Tel: +66 (0) 76 271601
- Cuisine: Thai and international
Weaves restaurant is part of the Manathai Resort located next door to TwinPalms. It has an elegant interior Thai-style design. Their menu consists of Thai and western food. They also have an atmospheric and chic bar. Prices are affordable.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 12:00 to 23:00
- Location: Manathai Resort
- Tel: +66 (0)76 270909
- Cuisine: Thai and international