Surin Beach Restaurants
Where to Eat in Surin Beach
Surin Beach lies between BangTao and Kamala beaches, and is an interesting location, especially when it comes to food. There are plenty of simple and small local restaurants here and there including on the seashore itself.
Many of them are perfect for families with young children. Then there are more and more unique and trendy bars and restaurants which are slowly gaining a good reputation and will probably steal the scene eventually. No matter if you are on a budget or love to enjoy great meal in an extraordinary place, Surin Beach has the choices for you.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Surin Beach Quick Jump
Restaurants in Surin Beach
Bocconcino is a stylish Italian delicatessen located opposite Surin Plaza nearby Surin Beach. Inside the clean-cut, light wooden-themed interior you will find an amazing array of Italian food items ranging from top-quality olive oils to children’s sweets and fruit juices.
Bocconcino (meaning 'a small mouthful') is the brainchild of Chef Alessandro Frau, an executive Chef whose award-winning restaurant Acqua in Kalim has wowed diners for several years now. Alessandro explains that a typical Italian’s day starts in a deli such as this, dropping in for an espresso and croissant and maybe returning for fresh bread and coffee throughout the day. Read More...
A sister-restaurant to DeDos Restaurant in Bangtao, LeLounge opened in late-2016, where Cudos Restaurant used to be. It brings excellent high-quality French cuisine with Chef Pablo's signature Asian fusion twist, as well as a great bar and a spacious patio for enjoying a few refreshing cocktails on.
- Opening Hours: 15:00 – 23:30
- Location: Next to Surin Plaza
- Tel: +66 (0)7 662 1629
- Cuisine: French
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/dedoslelounge/
Located inside the chic and trendy resort TwinPalms Phuket, it is most famous for its Sunday Brunches (think fresh seafood, oysters, roast beef and chicken, cheeses and strawberries dipped in chocolate and more.) Their bar is open daily from 16:00 – late. Prices are on the expensive side. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Buffet breakfast: 07:00 – 11:00, Dinner: 16:00 – 23:00, Sunday Brunch: 12:00 – 15:00
- Location: TwinPalms Resort
- Tel: +66 (0) 76 316 500
- Cuisine: Thai or Oriental/Western fusion
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/orientalspoon
Laem Singh Beach features seven restaurants in high season and three in the low season but Da Ali is the capo di tutti capi of these beachside affairs. You can tell from the name that there is a strong Italian influence on this beach and indeed several beach workers speak the language, as well as pretty good English.
Before going to visit Da Ali you will have to ask yourself if you can handle a mini workout as to get down to the beach from the Kamala-to-Surin road you will be faced with a steep descent and a heart-pounding, muscle-straining climb up afterwards. Read More...
- Location: Laem Singh Beach, on the road between Kamala and Surin beaches
Surin Bay Inn
It must have been almost 10 years since Surin Bay Inn first opened its doors. Locals love it and tourists find their prices very reasonable for their hearty and delicious pub fare. It is a place where families come and spend time together, especially over the weekends. The menu is made up of Thai and international cuisine and there is a kid’s section, too. Also, it is a good place to watch live major sports.
- Opening Hours: 06:00 – 23:30
- Location: Near TwinPalms and Manathai Hotel
- Tel: +66 (0) 7 627 1601
- Cuisine: Thai and international
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/surinbayinn
Weaves restaurant is part of the Manathai Resort located next door to TwinPalms. It has an elegant interior Thai-style design. Their menu consists of Thai and western food. They also have an atmospheric and chic bar. Prices are affordable.
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 23:00
- Location: Manathai Resort
- Tel: +66 (0)76 270909
- Cuisine: Thai and international