Phuket Diving Boats
Liveaboard & Daytrip Diving Boats
Phuket diving Thailand: dive boats have evolved considerably since the first trips began in the early 1970's. Boats no longer offer just basic bunks, instead catering to the more sophisticated requirements of today's diver. Facilities on board most dive boats include air-conditioned cabins, TV and video, photographic facilities and plenty of deck space.
Below are some brief descriptions of boats currently operating liveaboard and day trips to the islands around Phuket, and further north, to the Similan Islands and Mergui Archipelago close to the Burmese border.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour