Phuket PADI Dive Courses
Learn Scuba Diving in Thailand
Phuket diving: PADI dive courses are available year round. Anyone from age 12 years old, in good health with a spirit of adventure can learn to dive!
The Andaman sea offers great scuba diving, the water is warm, the visibility good, and the marine landscape superb. The perfect learning environment, whether you're a complete beginner, or an experienced diver upgrading your skills. Courses range from introductory sessions and basic certification, to more advanced courses. You can take a day course, one lasting several days, or expand your experience on a liveaboard diving cruise to Burma or the Similan Islands.
In this section you'll find a selection of PADI courses to suit you.
PADI stands for Professional Association of Diving Instructors. Founded more than 30 years ago in the USA, PADI has become the largest international diving certification agency in the world. Today more diving certificates are issued by PADI than by all of the other agencies collectively. This has the advantage of worldwide recognition of PADI certification and allows divers to continue and progress anywhere in the world.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.