Hin Muang, (Purple Rock) is totally submerged and is located just a few hundred meters north of Hin Daeng. This unique dive site is so completely covered with lush purple soft corals that it actually seems to glow, and it attracts the most incredible amount of marine life you will find anywhere.
Compared with the relatively barren Hin Daeng it's as if you are swimming in an entirely different ocean and not just a short distance away. This limestone pinnacle stretches for more than 200 meters in length and in some places is less than 20 meters in width. The almost vertical walls are carpeted with anemones and colorful sea fans and the numerous little caves, ledges, and rocky outcroppings provide shelter for virtually every underwater creature found in Southeast Asia.
It is one of the best sites for viewing Manta Rays, and many species of sharks including the Grey Reef Shark which are commonly seen congregating in groups of a dozen or more. Hin Muang like Richelieu Rock in the Surin Islands to the north is also a magnet for Whale Sharks and ranks among Thailand's best places for observing these gentle giants.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay