Phuket Scuba Diving
Diving in Thailand
Want to learn to dive, or simply to upgrade your skills? Phuket is a great place to achieve your PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) certificate. It is rated amongst the top 10 diving destinations in the world and many of the centres in the area boast years of experience.
Diving day trips from Phuket to Phi Phi Island and the Racha Islands operate throughout the year. Both beginners and experienced divers will appreciate the underwater scenery at Phi Phi, the fascinating King Cruiser wreck close to Anemone Reef, and the exciting diving at Shark Point - named after the Leopard sharks which live on the sandy bottom. For world-class scuba diving and the really big fish, go for a liveaboard dive cruise to the Similan and Surin Islands in the Andaman Sea.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour