Phuket Liveaboards Diving Cruises
Similan, Richelieu Rock, Koh Tachai and Surin
According to the highly respected Rodale's Scuba Diving Magazine : "...it's hard to beat the Andaman Sea for clear seas, spectacular reefs and animal encounters."
The Andaman Sea, from north to south offers a wide range of different dive sites: Mergui Archipelago (in Myanmar), The Similan Islands, Phi Phi Islands, Hin Daeng/Hin Muang and many of them are ranked as some of the best dive sites in the world.
Dive centres from Phuket offer quality liveaboards in all Andaman’s diving destinations (even the remote Mergui Archipelago), please have a look below at our offers...
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by Speedboat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe