Blue Canyon Country Club Phuket
Phuket Golf Courses
One of the premier courses in the region, Blue Canyon is set in a secluded valley, overlooked by Phuket's famous hills. Host to the Johnnie Walker Classics in 1994 and 1998, and the Honda Invitational in 1996. The club offers two 18 holes championship golf courses, Canyon Course and Lakes Course.
The world championship Canyon course has won a number of international awards, including "Asian & Pacific Golf Course of the Year 1999" (Hertz International Golf Travel Awards) and the Top 500 Best Holes in the World" for its par 3, 17th hole.
At Blue Canyon, it's not only the course which leaves an impression. The clubhouse offers Thai, Japanese and International cuisine. The spacious opulently designed changing facilities, Jacuzzis, steam room, sauna and massage facilities, are without equal in the Asia Pacific.
The Blue Canyon Golf School, tennis courts and swimming pools offer the perfect golfing retreat with the service only to be found in Thailand.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.