Blue Canyon Country Club
Blue Canyon Country Club, set on 730 acres of land in a secluded valley overlooking Phuket's famous hills, is one of the premier courses in Phuket.
Host to the Johnnie Walker Classics in 1994 and 1998 Johnnie Walker Classic, and the Honda Invitational in 1996, the club offers 2 courses. The world championship canyon course has Read More...
- Address: 165, Moo 1, Thepkasattri Road, Thalang Phuket 83110
- Tel: +66 (0)7632 8088
Red Mountain Golf Club
Loch Palm Golf Club Opened in 2007 in Phuket’s Kathu district, Red Mountain Golf Club is located on what used to be a tin mine right next to its sister golf course - Loch Palm Golf Club – and has become one of the favourite courses in Phuket. Red Mountain golf landed its name from the Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 06:00 – 19:00 – Golf starts as soon as visibility is good and ends accordingly
- Location: Kathu district, between Kathu village and Kathu waterfall
- Remarks: Due to the time required to complete a course it is advised to start as early as possible to avoid the oppressive heat
- Tel: +66 (0)76-322000-1
Laguna Phuket Golf Club
The Banyan Tree Golf Club is a resort style 18 hole golf course located within the Laguna Phuket development. Situated on the exclusive Bang Tao Bay on the western shore of Phuket Island, this par 71 layout stretches 6,850 yards from the championship tees. Read More...
- Address: 34 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay Thalang, Phuket 83110
- Tel: +66 (0)76 324 350
Loch Palm Golf Club
Loch Palm Golf Club spreads over a lush, rolling 400 rai (160 acres) hilly plateau. This 18-hole, par 72 course has been masterfully designed to blend beautifully with the natural terrain. Nestled below a panoramic range of peaks, the layout surrounds the largest lake on any golf course in Phuket, Crystal Lake. With more than 1,400 Read More...
- Address: 38 Moo 5 Vichitsongkram Rd., Kathu District, Phuket , Thailand. 83120
- Tel: +66 (0)76 321 929-34
Mission Hills Golf Club
Mission Hills has been carved from rubber plantations and sits among Phuket's environmentally-friendly mangroves. Great expanses of white sand beach bunkers have been added to contrast with the translucent blue hues of the ocean and the vibrant greens of the Sea Isle grassed fairways and putting surfaces. It is accurately described as a “piece of living Read More...
- Address: 195 Moo 4 Pla khlok, Amphur Thalang, Phuket 83000
- Tel: +66 (0)76 310 888
Phuket Country Club
Phuket Country Club established in 1989, is the first and one of the finest golf courses built in Phuket, and lies on a reclaimed tin mine site. The stunning beauty and elegance of the course, together with the typical Thai charm and hospitality will make your golfing joyful and memorable. A 9 hole course is also Read More...
- Address: 80/1 Moo 7, Vichitsongkram Raod, Katu, Phuket 83120
- Tel: +66 (0)7631 9200-204
Phunaka Golf Course
Phunaka Golf Course is a nine-hole floodlit golf course in central Phuket. Open day and night, the course is a Par 3 ranging from 100 to 190 yards. With a short and a medium Par 4 and a real Par 5, players will use every club in their bag. The Driving Range features 56 bays to Read More...
- Location: 61/17-19, Soi Chaofa 73, Chalong
- Tel: +66 (0)95 257 8490
Thai Muang Beach Golf & Marina
Located in Thai Muang in Phang Nga province a few kilometres north of Phuket, Thai Muang Golf course is very different to those located in Phuket. The course tops 7000 yards off the back tees but its distinquishing features are more subtle than pure length. (closed for the renovation.) Read More...
- Address: 157/12 Moo 9, Limdui Road, Thai Muang District, Phang-nga
- Tel: +66 (0)76 571 214