Laguna Phuket Golf Club
Phuket Golf Courses0
Formerly the Banyan Tree Golf Club, Laguna has had a facelift and a name change. All the greens have been rebuilt and reshaped, the once-flat fairways now roll and dip, strategic hazards have been added and more mature trees enhance the woodlands setting.
Rapid improvements have seen the course rated in surveys among the top 10 courses in Thailand. British tournament pro Nick Faldo is said to have been most complimentary about the course, which he played while on vacation on Phuket.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Laguna Phuket Course
With some dramatic changes, water now comes into play on 14 holes. While Laguna has been upgraded, the course is not too daunting for someone who just wants to play resort-style golf. It's relatively easily walking, although the prospect of introducing a fleet of golf carts is being considered. There are about 395 members and 209 caddies. Several new kiosks have been added and a modern electric beverage cart patrols the course dispensing drinks and cold towels.
Golf Course Summary
- Designed by Max Wexler
- Opened December 1991 (the front 9 hole)
- 18 holes, 72 par
- Total Yardage 6,850
Tables and chairs under umbrellas spill out by the ornamental pond beyond the elegant Thai-style pavilion clubhouse. Inside there are first-class locker rooms, a five-star cafe and pro teaching facilities that now include state-of-the-art video analysis.
Laguna also boasts a full length driving range, putting greens, practice bunkers and chipping areas, along with some tennis courts.
Laguna Phuket Golf Club
The Laguna Phuket Golf Club lies in the prestigious Laguna compound, which also houses many of the island's top resorts and up-market homes. It's just a few minutes by car from the island's popular western beaches.
Transportation: The club provides transportation for Laguna Phuket guests.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Address: 34 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay Thalang, Phuket 83110
- Tel: +66 (0)76 324 350