Red Mountain Phuket Golf Club
Loch Palm - C Course 18 Holes
Loch Palm's new sister course, the Red Mountain Golf Club, a new 18 holes course now opens its gate to all golf lovers. Soft opening for 18 holes was on 01 May 2007. “Red Mountain Golf Course” this name is precisely describes the main geographical characteristic of this course as its best, the red-soiled mountains dotted around the course area, surrounded by lush tropical rain forest.
Testing your golf skill at the highest t-off in Phuket Island, while enjoy the stunning view of Chalong Bay and Phuket Bay. Experience the breathtaking hole 5 par 3, drive your ball from tee with a vertical drop of over 40ms down into the green at the bottom of valley, through towering trees. This maybe just too much to imagine, until you try this by yourself.
Golf Course Summary:
• Designed by Jon Morrow
• Opened May 2007
• 18 holes 72 par
• Under 7,000 yards in totalRead More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.