Loch Palm Golf Club Phuket
Phuket Golf Courses
The Loch Palm Golf Club Phuket, with 18 hole, par 72, has been built around Crystal Lake, the largest body of water on any Phuket golf course, the course has smooth slopes and dramatic elevation changes, taking you across and around ravines and plateaus that test all levels of skill. The front nine holes sit among lakes and palm trees, while the second nine move you along though the mountains, hitting uphill and downhill with woods, irons and even your putter!!
Spread over 400 rai (160 acres) of lush, rolling hills, this par 72, 18 holes course has been carefully designed to blend beautifully with the natural terrain. Nestled below a panoramic range of peaks, the layout surrounds the largest lake on any golf course in Phuket - Crystal Lake.
With a gentle breeze and more than 1,400 towering palms lining the fairways, you’re treated to a very scenic course along with the many challenging hazards and greens. Complimenting the golf course is a sprawling country-style clubhouse covering up to 5 rai (2 acres). Here, you can dine at the lake-side terrace or watch balls drop in the lake as you practice your swing at the attached aqua driving range. Optional golf cars are available.
Golf Course Summary:
• Designed by Dr. Sukitti Klangwisai
• Opened November 1998
• 18 holes 72 par
• Total Yardage 6,434Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.