Loch Palm Golf Club Phuket
Phuket Golf Courses
The Loch Palm Golf Club Phuket, with 18 hole, par 72, has been built around Crystal Lake, the largest body of water on any Phuket golf course, the course has smooth slopes and dramatic elevation changes, taking you across and around ravines and plateaus that test all levels of skill. The front nine holes sit among lakes and palm trees, while the second nine move you along though the mountains, hitting uphill and downhill with woods, irons and even your putter!!
Spread over 400 rai (160 acres) of lush, rolling hills, this par 72, 18 holes course has been carefully designed to blend beautifully with the natural terrain. Nestled below a panoramic range of peaks, the layout surrounds the largest lake on any golf course in Phuket - Crystal Lake.
With a gentle breeze and more than 1,400 towering palms lining the fairways, you’re treated to a very scenic course along with the many challenging hazards and greens. Complimenting the golf course is a sprawling country-style clubhouse covering up to 5 rai (2 acres). Here, you can dine at the lake-side terrace or watch balls drop in the lake as you practice your swing at the attached aqua driving range. Optional golf cars are available.
Golf Course Summary:
• Designed by Dr. Sukitti Klangwisai
• Opened November 1998
• 18 holes 72 par
• Total Yardage 6,434
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.