Mission Hills Golf Resort Packages
Overnight Golf Packages
Phuket's first 21st Century championship course lies on the scenic north-east coast. A nine-hole night golf course, due to open in early 2005, is also close by in the foothills. The courses are 10 minutes' drive from the airport and 30 minutes from Phuket City.
Mission Hills might be by the sea but it is not a links course. It actually bears no similarity to other courses on the island but probably reflects Phuket's character most accurately. Nicklaus Design has added some distinguishing quirks, like the two greens that offer alternative finishes on Hole 18. Paspalum Sea Isle grasses add stunning colors and thrive in the salty soil.
Five target greens make the driving range an accurate reflection of the game. International restaurants, bar lounges and a swimming pool are part of the 72 room-resort. There is also a pro shop, patio cafe, kiosks, plus a private function room, and of course a spa.
Please read further information about the Mission Hills Golf CourseRead More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.