Phuket Healthy Holiday
Phuket Health, Hospitals and Medical Services
Phuket is rapidly emerging as not only a popular holiday resort, but also a centre for health and wellness. The quality of medical care is relatively high, and often available at far lower prices than service of equal standards in other countries. So whether you develop a health problem, or are seeking a specialized treatment, you'll find that the island's health facilities are well equipped to handle most of your needs.
If you come here for a medical procedure, you'll also have a wide range of luxury hotels, spectacular beaches, great restaurants and a host of leisure activities to choose from during your stay. With its long list of attractions, plus first-class medical facilities, spas and holistic services, Phuket is unquestionably a healthy holiday destination.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Phuket Hospital - Much of the information in the Health section of this page has been kindly provided by Peter Davison, Manager of International Services for Phuket International Hospital. The aim is to give the reader up to date information on the healthcare situation in Phuket.
It is not intended to replace advice given by a qualified medical practitioner. Phuket International Hospital accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by anyone using this information. Read More...