Phuket Healthy Holiday
Phuket Health, Hospitals and Medical Services
Phuket is rapidly emerging as not only a popular holiday resort, but also a centre for health and wellness. The quality of medical care is relatively high, and often available at far lower prices than service of equal standards in other countries. So whether you develop a health problem, or are seeking a specialized treatment, you'll find that the island's health facilities are well equipped to handle most of your needs.
If you come here for a medical procedure, you'll also have a wide range of luxury hotels, spectacular beaches, great restaurants and a host of leisure activities to choose from during your stay. With its long list of attractions, plus first-class medical facilities, spas and holistic services, Phuket is unquestionably a healthy holiday destination.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by Speedboat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe
Phuket International Hospital (PIH) is one of the largest and leading private hospitals in the region offering sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic care in virtually every specialty of machine and surgery. At PIH we have the enviable reputation of providing high quality and cost efficient hospital services, coupled with the warmth and caring nature that only true Thai hospitality can provide. Read More...
- Location: Located between Big C and Tesco Lotus on the bypass road
- Address: 44 Chalermprakiat Ror 9 Rd
- Tel: +66 (0)7 624 9400, +66 (0)7 621 0936