Phuket Healthy Holiday
Phuket Health, Hospitals and Medical Services
Phuket is rapidly emerging as not only a popular holiday resort, but also a centre for health and wellness. The quality of medical care is relatively high, and often available at far lower prices than service of equal standards in other countries. So whether you develop a health problem, or are seeking a specialized treatment, you'll find that the island's health facilities are well equipped to handle most of your needs.
If you come here for a medical procedure, you'll also have a wide range of luxury hotels, spectacular beaches, great restaurants and a host of leisure activities to choose from during your stay. With its long list of attractions, plus first-class medical facilities, spas and holistic services, Phuket is unquestionably a healthy holiday destination.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
Phuket International Hospital (PIH) is one of the largest and leading private hospitals in the region offering sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic care in virtually every specialty of machine and surgery. At PIH we have the enviable reputation of providing high quality and cost efficient hospital services, coupled with the warmth and caring nature that only true Thai hospitality can provide. Read More...
- Location: Located between Big C and Tesco Lotus on the bypass road
- Address: 44 Chalermprakiat Ror 9 Rd
- Tel: +66 (0)7 624 9400, +66 (0)7 621 0936