Where to Stay in Phuket
Apartments in Phuket are ideal for families, groups of friends or those who prefer larger rooms and a homey atmosphere. Most apartments are available for both short- and long-term stays. Although the facilities may not be as extensive as hotels or resorts, apartments usually feel more intimate and casual. The luxury category comes very close to matching hotels in terms of facilities, services and location.
Studio apartments, family apartments, poolside apartments or garden apartments are just a few options guest will discover around the island. Common facilities found in this type of property include a good-sized living space, kitchen and utensils, en-suite bathrooms and closets. Find good deals on apartments and discounts from our Phuket Apartments list below.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe