Bang Tao Beach Hotels & Resorts
Where to Stay in Bang Tao Beach
Hotels in Bang Tao Beach benefit from the peaceful beauty of the second longest beach on Phuket’s west coast. Located just north of Surin, Bang Tao offers a long stretch of duvet-soft, white sand beach where you will find several of the island's best hotels. The area has been carefully developed with no high rise buildings and lots of landscaping.
Bang Tao is also home to some of the island's best antiques and artifact shops, local low-key and international high-end restaurants, and great land and water sports opportunities, including horseback riding, golfing, Thai cooking classes, and sailing. Guests at the Laguna Complex hotels have the opportunity to use a huge range of indoor and outdoor facilities plus fine dining at all the hotels and, there's even a golf course nearby. Check out Bang Tao Beach hotels and resorts below.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe
|All Phuket Hotels|