Karon Beach hotels offer a great haven for a relaxing holiday in Phuket. Karon, the second largest of Phuket's principal west coast beaches, is more quiet and relaxed than its northern neighbour, Patong Beach. Karon Beach hotels and resorts are geared towards families and travellers looking for a tranquil tropical holiday a reasonable distance from the beach. The beachfront of Karon hosts a great choice of three- to five-star resorts, fitting the demand just right. Karon Centre and back road hosts hotels suited for any type of budget.
Karon has lots of good local restaurants, two or three nightlife entertainment areas, and a good deal of boutiques and convenience store. Karon’s five-kilometre beach has lots of room and is rarely crowded. Snorkelling is good at the southern end of the beach, which has a coral reef stretching toward Kata and a small offshore island (Boo Island). From November to April, Karon offers perfect conditions but, from May to October, swimming can be dangerous because of strong undercurrents, so observe the warning flags.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
All Hotels in Karon Beach