Karon Beach Hotels & Resorts
Where to Stay in Karon Beach
Hotels in Karon Beach offer a great haven for a relaxing holiday in Phuket. Karon, the second largest of Phuket's principal west coast beaches, is more quiet and relaxed than its northern neighbour, Patong Beach. Karon Beach hotels and resorts are geared towards families and travellers looking for a tranquil tropical holiday a reasonable distance from the beach. The beachfront of Karon hosts a great choice of three- to five-star resorts, fitting the demand just right. Karon Centre and back road hosts hotels suited for any type of budget.
Karon has lots of good local restaurants, two or three nightlife entertainment areas, and a good deal of boutiques and convenience store. Karon’s five-kilometre beach has lots of room and is rarely crowded. Snorkelling is good at the southern end of the beach, which has a coral reef stretching toward Kata and a small offshore island (Boo Island). From November to April, Karon offers perfect conditions but, from May to October, swimming can be dangerous because of strong undercurrents, so observe the warning flags.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
All Hotels in Karon Beach