Kata Beach Hotels & Resorts
Where to Stay in Kata Beach
Hotels in Kata Beach encompass an eclectic range of accommodation choices, from small, neat and clean guesthouses for young travellers to family-friendly mid-range hotels to luxurious tropical beachfront resorts. There really is a place for everyone to stay at in Kata Beach.
Definitely more laid back than action-packed, this broad and curving beach is actually divided into 2 bays: Kata Yai and Kata Noi. Bordered by rocky headlands, Kata Beach offers two kilometres of white sand beach, fringed with trees and a few beach restaurants, resorts and boutique hotels. Just 10 minutes from Patong Beach to the north, Kata Beach offers the perfect location for an unforgettable holiday in Thailand. Kata Noi, the smaller beach, further south, offers seclusion and tranquility.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe
|All Phuket Hotels|