Just 1 hour north of Phuket Island, in mainland Phang Nga province, Khaolak is a beautiful area with long, long stretches of sandy beach fringed by the mountains of the surrounding national parks. More low-key than Phuket, it's a place to take it easy, read a book and get back to nature with a few comforts! Recently "discovered" it offers nature lovers an unspoilt landscape of beaches, jungle covered mountains, forested valleys, mangroves and estuaries.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
First Time in Phuket? Pick the right beach for your hotel...
Choosing a hotel in the wrong area can ruin your holiday so it's worth spending a couple of minutes looking at the pros Read More...