Hotels in Panwa offer a superb choice of properties ranging from one- to five-star. One of the most tranquil areas in Phuket, going to Panwa is like taking a step back in time. Visitors can enjoy a glimpse of the 'real' Phuket here, with working villages and a genuine spirit of community. Not surprisingly, accommodation is on the peaceful side, with waterfront villas and hillside luxury. One thing is for sure: you'll have a peaceful stay at Panwa, wherever you choose.
Cape Panwa has two beach sides: the eastern side hosts opulent resorts with stunning views to the southern end of Phang Nga Bay, dotted with small islands – including Phi Phi Islands on a clear day - while the western side of the cape overlooks Chalong Bay and features small beaches interrupted with mangrove forests. Panwa hotels offer a great tropical vacation in a tranquil environment, yet are only 15 minutes away from the charming town of Phuket.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
All Hotels in Panwa