Panwa Hotels & Resorts
All Hotels in Cape Panwa
Hotels in Panwa offer a superb choice of properties ranging from one- to five-star. One of the most tranquil areas in Phuket, going to Panwa is like taking a step back in time. Visitors can enjoy a glimpse of the 'real' Phuket here, with working villages and a genuine spirit of community. Not surprisingly, accommodation is on the peaceful side, with waterfront villas and hillside luxury. One thing is for sure: you'll have a peaceful stay at Panwa, wherever you choose.
Cape Panwa has two beach sides: the eastern side hosts opulent resorts with stunning views to the southern end of Phang Nga Bay, dotted with small islands – including Phi Phi Islands on a clear day - while the western side of the cape overlooks Chalong Bay and features small beaches interrupted with mangrove forests. Panwa hotels offer a great tropical vacation in a tranquil environment, yet are only 15 minutes away from the charming town of Phuket.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe