Travel and Local Information Guide
Phuket Island is 48km long and 21km across at its widest point, so you're never far from the sea at any given point. The weather is at its best from March to early May and at its wettest from May to October, though mornings and afternoons are still generally sunny and clear. Temperatures tend to be between 25°C on the coolest nights and 33°C on the hottest days.
The basic information, listed below, should be studied in advance of a stay on the island to avoid any nasty surprises. Listed are business hours, practical advice and essential information to make your Phuket stay an optimal one.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour