Honeymoon in Phuket
Phuket’s Most Romantic Hotels, Tours and Restaurants
A honeymoon in Phuket is a great choice of romantic destination. The island lives and breathes intimacy and has many nooks and crannies ideal for couples, including several award-winning west-coast restaurants with great hilltop and sunset views. Romantic cruises off Phuket are another big favourite with lovers.
Romantic restaurants are what Phuket does best: With a 50km-long craggy and sandy coastline dotted with many picturesque bays and coves as well as lofty viewpoints – ideal for that perfect sunset cocktail – the stage is set for romance at dreamy locations such as Diavolo Restaurant in Paresa Resort near Kamala Beach or Mom Tri’s Kitchen in Kata Noi – both set on beachside cliffs and both with sensational sunset views. Other romantic dining locations are Casuarina at Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket, with its marvelous east coast views and Boathouse, the ultimate classic restaurant for beachside dining.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour