Phuket Island Thailand
Beaches, Islands and places beyond Phuket
With 540sqkm of land area and many sandy beaches, Phuket is a diverse and fascinating island to explore. A rich culture, a beautiful coastline, spectacular natural sights, loads of outdoor sports and activities, shopping, nightlife and dining are just a few of its attractions.
Just offshore are dozens of smaller islands, easily reached by boat. The natural wonders of the mainland, found just beyond Phuket over the bridge to the north of the island, are also close at hand.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe