Phuket Island Thailand
Beaches, Islands and places beyond Phuket
With 540sqkm of land area and many sandy beaches, Phuket is a diverse and fascinating island to explore. A rich culture, a beautiful coastline, spectacular natural sights, loads of outdoor sports and activities, shopping, nightlife and dining are just a few of its attractions.
Just offshore are dozens of smaller islands, easily reached by boat. The natural wonders of the mainland, found just beyond Phuket over the bridge to the north of the island, are also close at hand.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour