What to See in Phuket
Phuket has a fantastic array of attractions. From natural to man-made, from land-based to water activities; there's always something to see and do on Phuket Island. The beauty of it all is that these wonders are all within a short driving or sailing distance from each other.
Whatever you want out of a holiday, you will find it on Phuket. There are weird and wonderful museums, remarkable religious and cultural structures, exotic shows, vibrant nightlife and some beautiful beaches on which to enjoy the soft white sand, tropical surf and the amazing scenery.
For an action-packed and unforgettable holiday in the tropics, you just cannot beat Phuket.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay