Everything You Need to Know About Kamala Beach
Kamala Beach lies just north of the lights and noise of Patong and is a quieter stretch of sand with a more relaxed feel. This well-enclosed bay and fishing village surrounded by forested hills is one of the most beautiful places in Phuket.
With its quieter pace, over the last few years, Kamala has become a favoured spot for retirees and other longer-term visitors staying in small hotels, villas and apartment rentals around the village. On the headland to the south, are a number of luxury villa developments, with great views of Kamala Bay and beyond along its winding road.
Whilst Kamala doesn't attract tourists in the same numbers as other places it has a certain niche, those who do come say 'we like it just the way it is, don't tell anyone as they'll all come and spoil it'.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Hotels in Kamala Beach
Map of Kamala Beach