Kata Noi Beach Guide
Everything You Need to Know About Kata Noi
This cosy little bay is found at the end of a beachside cul-de-sac, just a few minutes' drive over the hill from Kata beach. There's not much to do in Kata Noi apart from admiring the wonderful scenery, which is precisely the point of coming here.
Relax, take a walk along the soft sands, snorkel or swim. It's long been a popular spot for surfers in the monsoon season of May to October, though swimming can be dangerous during this period. The popular Kata Viewpoint, offering a stunning vista across the three bays of Karon, Kata and Kata Noi, is only a five-minute drive along a winding road towards Nai Harn.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by Speedboat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe