Nai Harn Beach Guide
Everything You Need to Know About Nai Harn
Nai Harn is one of the island's most popular places with in-the-know locals. This relatively tranquil place has only a few hotels including the The Royal Phuket Yacht Club and is a popular anchorage for boats during the high season.
Great for swimming from November to April, care should be take in the low season (May-October) when there can be strong undertows. The local restaurants just above the beach make a great place to relax with a sundowner.
Further south is Ya Nui, a sandy cove that attracts snorkelers and divers. Another out-of-the way spot nearby is the tiny beach of Ao Sane, a great spot for snorkeling, reached by taking the road that starts at The Royal Phuket Yacht Club car park.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe
Where to Stay in Nai Harn
Map of Nai Harn Beach