Nai Harn Beach Guide
Everything You Need to Know About Nai Harn
Nai Harn is one of the island's most popular places with in-the-know locals. This relatively tranquil place has only a few hotels including the The Royal Phuket Yacht Club and is a popular anchorage for boats during the high season.
Great for swimming from November to April, care should be take in the low season (May-October) when there can be strong undertows. The local restaurants just above the beach make a great place to relax with a sundowner.
Further south is Ya Nui, a sandy cove that attracts snorkelers and divers. Another out-of-the way spot nearby is the tiny beach of Ao Sane, a great spot for snorkeling, reached by taking the road that starts at The Royal Phuket Yacht Club car park.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
Hotels around Nai Harn Beach
Map of Nai Harn Beach