Nai Thon Beach Guide
Everything You Need to Know About Nai Thon
Nai Thon is a beautiful stretch of sand that, for reasons unknown, has been overlooked by large resort developers. Thus, it's an ideal spot to get away from the crowds and enjoy a quiet swim.
The journey to the beach is almost more enjoyable than the beach itself. On the southern approach to Nai Thon, the narrow road leads through some of the island's last remaining virgin jungle, and winds along a coastline that rivals the Cote d'Azur in its brilliant beauty. If driving to Nai Thon from the north, the road takes you through a village then into a lush green valley before reaching the beach.
Activities to be enjoyed whilst staying here include exploring rocky coves only accessible by long-tail boat and scuba diving, which can be arranged by the dive shop on the Beach Road.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration