Nai Thon Beach Guide
Everything You Need to Know About Nai Thon
Nai Thon is a beautiful stretch of sand that, for reasons unknown, has been overlooked by large resort developers. Thus, it's an ideal spot to get away from the crowds and enjoy a quiet swim.
The journey to the beach is almost more enjoyable than the beach itself. On the southern approach to Nai Thon, the narrow road leads through some of the island's last remaining virgin jungle, and winds along a coastline that rivals the Cote d'Azur in its brilliant beauty. If driving to Nai Thon from the north, the road takes you through a village then into a lush green valley before reaching the beach.
Activities to be enjoyed whilst staying here include exploring rocky coves only accessible by long-tail boat and scuba diving, which can be arranged by the dive shop on the Beach Road.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe